Thursday, June 01, 2006

coffee - sweet nectar of heaven

ok so i need coffee to survive and i can't get access to my beloved timmy's right now and my coffee maker bit the big one but so i put instant coffee in a timmy's cup and i'm trying to fool myself into a false sense of contentment. it's not working but i need the caffiene so it's my only option right now. the thing that really pisses me off is the fact that i just got that coffee maker for my birthday in january and it's a peice of crap. it's on of those ones that keeps the coffee inside so it stays hot instead of it being out in the glass pot but the problem is it tastes like ass......... piping hot ass though. mmmmmm boy. nothing says refreshing like piping hot ass coffee. so for the time being it's instant coffee in my timmy's cup (including lid). oh timmys my sweet sweet nectar of heaven ............. i'll dream of you until we meet again.

No comments: