Friday, March 17, 2006

my microwave has attitude

so the back story is last week my microwave was acting freaky. the turn table was rocking and knocking and being entiely annoying, then it started taking longer and longer to cook my lean cuisines. the final straw was when i cooked something for 4 minutes and 30 secs and when it was done it made an angry noise and then restarted itself ........... ITSELF!!! ......... for another 4 minutes and 30 mins. so i was like "F that shit" and unplugged it before it could explode and decided to buy a new one before it completely took over and held us captive. so cut to tonight ... brand new microwave and i'm cooking my lean cuisine (i swear i am in no way affiliated with the lean cuisine people i just love them.) so anyway i was wrinting an email while it was cooking and it beeped when it was done but i wasn't done writing so i didn't go get it. every minute after that the microwave gently beeped as to remind me it had done it's job i'm assuming but about 5 minutes in it beeped very slowly and methodically like it'd had enough of my bullshit and wanted me to remove the dinner right that second. you're probably thinking i'm half crazy but it happened. so question is why do the microwaves in my life hate me lately?

No comments: